Claire South Africa

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Hello all - more internet problems

Dear All

Thank you so much for all your posts/comments. It made my day today when I came into the internet cafe. I shall try and reply to all of them very soon but as you can see by the title we are still internet-less at Percy Mdala. Things move a little slower here and there is a skill shortage for techy guys to fix things.

Thanks especially to 9D and Mr Scott. As soon as I am online I shall be able to show the students here the questions and we can provide answers to you. I took photos of some of the students that I am working with today and hope to have them either on the blog or on the website very soon. They had a list of questions for you too!

At present I have to use the internet cafe which proves a little expensive so I can't do a long blog today.

Oh! I do have a photo of a Cockroach so will see if I can put this on the blog.

I have to dash as the cafe is closing. Hopefully the school will be online tomorrow................

Have lots to tell you all so need more time!!!!

Its sunny here today (sorry) and warm (sorry again).

Take care all.

Claire

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home